DramaFanatics
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

An English forum for people addicted to Asian Dramas!

HomeSearchLatest imagesRegisterLog in

Questions and Comments

Go down 
3 posters
AuthorMessage
Dazzle
Admin
Dazzle

Number of posts : 101
Current Drama(s) : My Lucky Star
Registration date : 2007-10-01

Questions and Comments Empty
PostSubject: Questions and Comments   Questions and Comments Icon_minitimeThu Oct 25, 2007 5:54 am

Have a question or comment? Post here!
Back to top Go down
https://dramafanatics.forumotion.com
chinapoppi

chinapoppi

Number of posts : 1
Job/Hobbies : Student
Current Drama(s) : Loveholic, Cheot Sarang,18vs29 and Natsuko No Sake
Registration date : 2007-12-02

PostSubject: New Member Questions...   Questions and Comments Icon_minitimeSun Dec 02, 2007 8:57 pm

Hi~

Being a new member, I would like to understand the following guideline(s), since a "previous" portal (which shall remain nameless) restricted any new user growth from within their segregated community, and I would sincerely like to avoid any such entanglements here~! No

Within this community, for those of us willing to share our TV/Movie drama collections --is there going too be Torrent or Newsgroup access from this site, and if so, can we request for assistance in obtaining Subtitle support from our members~?

I await the decision on the question(s) asked from the Administrator of this portal, and I would also like to say thank you for the invitation received...to join this new community~!

Poppi~I love you
Back to top Go down
http://www.myspace.com/china_poppi
foryouinfullbloom

foryouinfullbloom

Number of posts : 3
Job/Hobbies : Student. Loves to be with friends, listen to music, travel and of course to watch asian dramas. <3
Current Drama(s) : It started with a kiss, Ataschinci no Danshi & Buzzer beat.
Registration date : 2009-08-29

PostSubject: Re: Questions and Comments   Questions and Comments Icon_minitimeSat Aug 29, 2009 10:10 am

Hello! I'm a whole new member on this site and I'm about to check it out! But I can say that I like your idea and your design. Let's hope that more people can registrate theirselves from now on! Because Asian dramas are the greatest. <'3

/ Linn
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: Questions and Comments   Questions and Comments Icon_minitime

Back to top Go down

Questions and Comments
Page 1 of 1

Permissions in this forum:You cannot reply to topics in this forum
DramaFanatics :: Information Center :: [Forum Directory]-
Jump to: